Assemblage seeks a Curatorial Project Manager to work with the organisation as follows:
- 3 month contract with option for renewal
- Base monthly payment plus commission from artwork sales
- Part time employment with flexi hours
Successful candidate would be required to:
- Programme the Assemblage Project Space and project manage other Assemblage project opportunities, ie. external pop-up exhibitions or collaborations
- Liaise with artists and ensure all related exhibition material is received, collated and presented correctly
- Invite buyers to events
- Promote and follow up on artwork sales
- Produce marketing collateral for projects and exhibitions
- Ensure all projects and exhibitions are inline with Assemblage vision, mission and goals
- Pursue funding opportunities where appropriate
- Seek sponsorship for events
- Report to the Assemblage board of trustees on project outcomes
- Raise funds through sale of artworks at exhibitions, events and projects
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
by no later than Monday 22 May 2017.
- Letter of motivation
- 2 references
- Contact details
Assemblage reserves the right not to fill the advertised position.
If you have not received a reply to your application by 31 May consider your application unsuccessful.